"I enjoy doing housework, ironing, washing, cooking, dishwashing. Whenever I get one of those questionaires and they ask what is your profession, I always put down housewife. It's an admirable profession, why apologize for it. You aren't stupid because you're a housewife. When you're stirring the jam you can read Shakespeare." ~Tasha Tudor

Friday, January 6, 2012

Oh well...

I have a confession to make, and that is, I cook more than I clean! :o Is that such a terrible thing? I do have a routine... what hasn't been turned upside down by recent changes in our lifestyle! Such as only using the clothesline to dry clothes, because the dryer needs repair. Also, we're remodeling again... : It's amazing how little changes can affect a person's routine! Especially when they're a bit OCD. hmm That said, I'm determined to be more organized, and get more things done than I have lately. It's really getting to me, that I can't go through my little routines in my housecleaning. I guess I need to re-group, and re-think how it needs to be done! Wish me luck, give me a hug, or better yet, come over and give me a hand!!!

I'll pay you!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment